Tankme USA Inc.
SEAM AND GLASS LEAKAGE.
GALLON SIZE AND WEIGHT OF ALL AQUARIUMS ARE APPROXIMATED.
We assemble glass panels meticulously with refine quality and such resources to give your custom built aquarium a polished look, sleek feel, superior performance and most important to last a lifetime.
1- The aquarium is warranted by Tankme USA Inc, not to leak or come apart at the silicone seams for a period of three years (36 months) if:
a)- A combo is purchased from us (Glass Aquarium and Aluminum Stand)
b)- One hundred and eighty (180) days (6 months) if only the aquarium is purchased from us.
c)- Warranty can be extended for another year and half (18 months) if:The existing stand is inspected and/or approved by us. (full specs will be required and/or manufacturer proof of warranty).
2- The aquarium warranty can be renewed and extended for periods of (24 months) if :
a)- A service maintenance inspection is requested from us prior to warranty expiration based on final payment date shown invoice. This service is available world wide.
This warranty is void if:
- The SET UP INSTRUCTIONS are not followed.
- If you cut or alter the silicone seams of the aquarium.
- If any of the glass panels are drilled or altered.
- If the aquarium is chipped or shows any glass damage.
- If brackets to support lights are mounted on the glass.
- If extra apparatus are installed inside canopy besides lights.
- If the floor is carpeted or laminated (follow setup instructions).
- If the floor is off level and/or the stand is off level(follow setup instructions).
- If at least one of the stand legs stilts are not in direct contact with the floor.
- If the stand and/or floor where uneven at the time the aquarium was installed.
- If the joists floor base are not designed to support the weight of the aquarium.
- If a person stands inside or on top of the aquarium or any other abnormal circumstance or accident.
This warranty is limited to replacement of the aquarium and does not cover fish loss, personal injury, property damages, loss or direct incidental or consequential damage arising out of use of this aquarium at an event caused by any of the circumstances listed above.
Chipping and breakage are not caused by manufactured defects and therefore are not warranted and no free replacement is available. Breakage that occurs after the aquarium is accepted is caused by improper set up or accident.
Tnankme USA acquires all glass panels cut and polished from third party companies. Any minimal defects on the glass it self such as possible image distortion, a tiny air bubble or a hair line, If it can't be distinguished with in a distance of six ( 6 ) ft. from the full aquarium then is acceptable and no return or replacement well be issued, a name tag ( Brand name ) is added to every item on a non direct visual location such as (side panel , bottom or top back corner).
SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
When receiving one of our products after checking that is in perfect conditions prepare the area in which it will be set up.
Check the following:
- On carpeted or laminated floors (follow setup instructions below).
- Before placing the aquarium on top of the stand a level tool must be used to ensure the entire surface is even and level from left to right and from back to front.
- All the stand legs stilts or bottom base are in direct contact with the floor. If either the legs or the corners of the aquarium do not sit flat then proper shimming is required. The shimming preferred is composite shims or solid material shims under the legs of the stand.
- The joists floor base are designed to support the weight of the aquarium full of water and components.
- Once the stand sits on its final location make sure you have enough Styrofoam to lay underneath in case resting the aquarium on the floor is needed. Prior to move it make sure you have a quantity enough of commercial suction cups based on the weight of the item vs the lifting weight suction cups are rated and enough people to handle it onto a hydraulic lifting table. Once the aquarium is parked near the stand a set of 5 to 8 wooden rods or 3/4" sch 40 pvc pipes of a length greater the the aquarium can be placed on top of the stand to easy maneuver and slide it on top of it, then pull them out one at time or you can just slightly damp the top base of the stand with soapy water. All aquariums must be set up on commercially manufactured stands only, a sheet of 1/2” Styrofoam (reaching completely side-to-side and front-to-back) must be placed between the tank and the surface of the stand. Aquariums should not be set on wood furniture, desks or other surfaces that have not been designed to support an aquarium. Setting up the aquarium on a homemade stand or on a surface such as the ones mentioned above can result in stress breakage of the side or bottom glass panels of the aquarium. Each corner of the aquarium must sit flat on each corner of the top of the aquarium stand. If either the legs or the corners of the aquarium do not sit flat then proper shimming is required. The shimming preferred is composite shims or solid material shims under the legs of the stand.
Before placing the aquarium on top of the stand a level tool must be used to ensure the entire surface is even and level from left to right and from back to front.
Special setup is required on a carpeted floors or floating wood floors due to the fact that underlayment foam underneath tends to cover up uneven floors which can cause stress breakage. If the aquarium is set up on any or a similar circumstances mentioned above, this must be pulled back or removed to expose the bare floor. Then follow setup instructions above. After the stand and aquarium have been checked and proper shimming done, the flooring can be put back finished around the unit. In case of not following instructions warranty will be void.
Be sure that the chosen aquarium location can support the electrical requirement (lights, filter, and heaters, chillers). Is there a PowerPoint nearby? Does it comes straight from an individual breaker? If not, is it possible to conceal an extension cord? The less electrical wires, the better. Water and electricity do not mix well together. Keeping your setup simple with a single power board and powerpoint is ideal.